Join Our Team
Children’s International Medical Group is always looking for enthusiastic, self-driven, unique, individuals who share our goal of setting the gold standard in pediatric care. We are committed to selecting only the finest candidates and then providing them with the resources necessary to succeed in their position. If you are selected for employment, you will attend our in-house CIMG Academy where you will be familiarized with company policies and receive training on how to execute our standards and core values in everyday patient interactions. If you believe yourself to be an ideal candidate, please submit an application.
Our positions offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical and Dental Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Bereavement Leave
Children’s International Medical Group practices the following policies in the workplace:
- Children’s International Medical Group conducts background checks on all newly hired team members
- Children’s International Medical Group reports to E-Verify for proof of work eligibility and State Directory of New hires.
- Children’s International Medical Group has a Professional Dress Policy where non-traditional piercings and visible tattoos are not acceptable.
- Children’s International Medical Group is a non-smoking environment. Children’s International, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Children’s International, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.