DIAL 8 TO SCHEDULE A VIDEO VISIT WHEN YOU CALL YOUR CLINIC.
DIAL 6 TO SCHEDULE A PRESCRIPTION REFILL VIDEO VISIT.
How To Schedule A Video Visit:
Call the Children’s International clinic that you normally call to schedule a visit. After calling your clinic’s phone number you will hear an option that prompts you to hit 8 or 6 to be connected to a patient care coordinator that will schedule your child for a video visit with one of our providers. Please read the information below to make sure you qualify and are prepared for your video visit.
Criteria to qualify for a video visit:
- At this time, we can only accept patients with Medicaid or Private Insurance. We cannot accept patients with private insurance at this time but will in the near future. Please check back!
- The patient must be an established patient with at least 1 prior visit.
What you will need for a successful video visit:
- A smartphone or laptop (with a video camera/webcam) connected to your WiFi internet.
Ten minutes before your appointment time, please click on the link in your Email that will bring you to the video visit. You will need to download the Zoom App from the App Store if you’re using a smartphone. Then at the top it will say “waiting for host to join” the provider will then be with you shortly.
- Good lighting. Please turn on all the lights and if possible have the lights pointed toward your faces.
- Your child must be present the whole time of the video visit.
- Video Visit Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Should you have any technical difficulties please call 985-273-0250 and press 1 for the receptionist.
- Please be aware that because we have your child’s best interest in mind, there are instances that the video visit results in the patient still needing to be seen in clinic.