Location: Corporate Office
Brad Ictech is a trained quantitative and qualitative researcher who has worked in IT for over 15 years and as a researcher since 2013. He received a BA in Sociology from Southeastern Louisiana University, an MA in Sociology from the University of New Orleans, and is currently a PhD candidate specializing in Social Psychology at Louisiana State University. Brad has taught college courses on statistics (University of New Orleans) and social psychology (Louisiana State University) in the past before joining Children’s International Medical Group as Chief Analytics Officer (CAO). Currently residing in Slidell, he is married with two children with whom he loves to spend his free time.
As the CAO, Brad is responsible for the analyses of all data related to operations, marketing, and IT. In addition, he is in charge of executing all digital marketing and maintaining the IT infrastructure for Children’s International Medical Group.
As a Social Psychologist he is interested in how technology affects society and the self. His current research interests include social interactions through virtual reality, smartphone apps, social media, and MMORPGs.
Recently Published Works
- Smartphones and Face-to-Face Interaction: Digital Cross-Talk During Encounters in Everyday Life: Digital Cross-talk During Encounters in Symbolic Interation
- Ictech, B., Seiler, S. (2018) Goffman, Erving (asylums, presentation of self, interaction rituals) in The SAGE Encyclopedia of Surveillance, Security, and Privacy.
- Seiler, S., Ictech, B. (2015). Chapter Three – Relationship Formation & Maintenance via the Internet in The Virtual Enemy: The Intersection between Intimate Partner Abuse, Technology, and Cybercrime.
- Favorite Quote:
- “It is better to have your head in the clouds, and know where you are… than to breathe the clearer atmosphere below them, and think that you are in paradise.” — Thoreau
- Most Inspired By:
- Erving Goffman
- Comic Books, Online Games, and Research.
- Favorite Movie:
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990)
- Favorite Food:
- Favorite Color:
- Favorite Cartoon:
- Dragon Ball Z
Who We Are
We are more than just a pediatric clinic; we are a family committed to providing our patients with the best pediatric care available. At Children’s International Medical Group, we have both the children’s and their parent’s best interests at heart, our office provides a relaxing atmosphere with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities. We promote physical and emotional well-being through comprehensive and personalized medical care and maintain an active role in each of the communities we serve.
Family-Centered Pediatric Clinics
At Children’s International Medical Group, healthcare is synonymous with family. Once you and your child walk through the clinic doors, you are home and we are here to take care of you the same way we would take care of our own family members.
We offer a large variety of preventative, primary, and specialty care services to ensure that your child receives thorough health care. For more information about the comprehensive medical services we offer, see our pediatric services page.
We are committed to making a difference in your child’s life by offering exceptional patient care in a nurturing and professional environment to our patients, parents, and the communities we serve.
Our vision is to be the number one choice for pediatric services.