Regional Director of Operations
Location: DENHAM SPRINGS
Patricia Charbonnet is a lifelong resident of Ponchatoula, La, who began working in Pediatric medical offices back in 2001. Over the years Patricia has gained experience in clerical work, medical billing, and patient care. She began working for Children’s International Medical Group® in December of 2006 and, continuing to grow within the company, and was promoted to Hammond Office Manager in September of 2012.
In late 2015, After managing the Walker clinic for over two years, Patricia transferred to the Denham Springs as Office Manager. Patricia is also the Regional Coordinator for Region 13. Family is Patricia’s biggest joy. She is a mother of three daughters; Emilie, Hannah, and Cheyanne. She enjoys hanging out with her girls and spending lots of time with her family.
- Favorite Quote:
- “Success is not to be measured by the position that one has reached in life, but the obstacles which he has overcome trying to succeed.”- Booker T. Washington
- Most Inspired By:
- My parents’ love and support of their children, no matter what their successes or failures
- I love to read and watch football. -WHO DAT! and Geaux Tigers!
- Favorite Movie:
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, and Pretty Woman
- Favorite Food:
- My mom’s roast and gravy over homemade fries
- Favorite Color:
- All the Neons
- Favorite Cartoon:
- OLAF from Frozen