Here is a simple list of the best ways to prevent spreading or catching any virus including the Coronavirus!
- Stay home when you’re sick especially if you have a fever.
- Cover your mouth or nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper arm, not your hands.
- Wash your hands frequently using soap, water, and friction for the duration of a “Happy Birthday song”. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, remote controls, shopping carts, etc.
- Carry hand sanitizer and wipes with you everywhere.
- Graciously walk away from anyone coughingor sneezing near you.