Here is a simple list of the best ways to prevent spreading or catching any virus including the Coronavirus!
- Stay home when you’re sick especially if you have a fever.
- Cover your mouth or nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper arm, not your hands.
- Wash your hands frequently using soap, water, and friction for the duration of a “Happy Birthday song”. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, remote controls, shopping carts, etc.
- Carry hand sanitizer and wipes with you everywhere.
- Graciously walk away from anyone coughingor sneezing near you.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.