Here is a simple list of the best ways to prevent spreading or catching any virus including the Coronavirus!
- Stay home when you’re sick especially if you have a fever.
- Cover your mouth or nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper arm, not your hands.
- Wash your hands frequently using soap, water, and friction for the duration of a “Happy Birthday song”. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as doorknobs, remote controls, shopping carts, etc.
- Carry hand sanitizer and wipes with you everywhere.
- Graciously walk away from anyone coughingor sneezing near you.
Trying To Figure Out How to Talk to Your Kids About Coronavirus? Being a parent means you might overhear your kid talking to another kid about things on the news or that grownups frequently discuss with each other. With all the headlines and talk about the coronavirus...
Artificial Sweeteners Make You Crave More Sweets: 8 Nonnutritive Sweeteners For Children To Avoid If Possible
Has your child ever had a no sugar, zero calorie food or drink that was sweetened with an artificial sweetener? As parents we think we are doing the right thing by cutting down on their sugar intake, but some studies suggest links between nonnutritive sweetener (i.e.,...
Most parents have heard the saying “TV rots your brain,” but fortunately, a new study by researchers at Texas Tech University has found that not all television (including YouTube) is harmful to kids. During conversations with other parents you might discover that...
We are proud to announce that we have opened a brand new pediatric clinic in Covington, LA. Our pediatricians welcome new and existing Children's International patients with open arms and look forward to providing the highest quality pediatric care in Covington. Our...
We are proud to announce that we have opened a brand new pediatric clinic in Biloxi, MS. The location currently has one Pediatrician, Joanna Dupont M.D. F.A.A.P., who is accepting all new patients. Dr. Dupont also welcomes all her previous patients from Ocean Springs...
Making a lot of trips to your child’s pediatrician for their appointments can be tiring as a busy parent, but regardless of the reasons—runny nose, a slight fever, an infection, or something else that is concerning to you—it is a good idea for your kid to make regular visits to their pediatrician’s office.
We invite you to join us at our upcoming Summer 2019 Community Events!
Our clinics are hosting FUN FRIDAYS OF SUMMER!
3016 Highway 80
Morton, MS 39117
Phone: (601) 732-2382
Fax: (888) 980-9761
Pediatric Clinic Hours
Monday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Thursday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm